Installation Failed: GJS not recognizing maps
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Installation Failed: GJS not recognizing maps Author: Albeert PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm
    —
Hi all,

I hope the following screens show my problem:

The first two show the failure of the TRSM install

The second two show that GJS itself can't find the maps too.

last screen shows that altough i only have GJS4.4 installed; there is written; 'Total realism Mod 098' I don't know if that is normal?

Thanks in advance,
Albeert

Last edited by Albeert on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

GJS en TRSM 1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  300.19 KB
 Viewed:  5423 Time(s)

GJS en TRSM 1.png

#2: Re: Installation Failed: GJS not recognizing maps Author: Albeert PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 pm
    —
2nd

GJS en TRSM 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  311.32 KB
 Viewed:  5410 Time(s)

GJS en TRSM 2.png

GJS en TRSM 3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  440.78 KB

GJS en TRSM 3.png

GJS en TRSM 4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  281.64 KB

GJS en TRSM 4.png

#3: Re: Installation Failed: GJS not recognizing maps Author: Albeert PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:45 pm
    —
last; don't know if that is normal

GJS en TRSM 5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  469.13 KB
 Viewed:  5401 Time(s)

GJS en TRSM 5.png

#4: Re: Installation Failed: GJS not recognizing maps Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm
    —
Try reinstalling CC5, if you have a backup of the CC5 directory with it patched, then delete the old one and copy the fresh install in it's place. If not you'll need to uninstall and reinstall CC5 and remove the leftover files!. Once it's installed again, you'll need to patch it to v5.01a, use StasiusX's CC5 patch. http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5306&highlight=

Second, delete your Configuration Manager v1.3 folder then copy the unmodified Configuration Manager back in it's place. For example: "C:\Program Files\CC Tools\CC5\".

Copy the GJS maps, then the TRSM maps into "C:\Games\Close Combat 5\Maps" for example. Overwrite the originals.

If you followed the steps above then you have a Configuration Manager folder ready for use. Copy the GJS v4.4 plug-in in Config Managers plugins folder. Then copy the TRSM plug-in, then RD DeathDealers Soundmod plug-in (optional).

Launch Config Manager and install GJS v4.4 first, then TRSM v0.981, then RD DeathDealers soundmod.

Close Config Manager and launch CC5.

#5: Re: Installation Failed: GJS not recognizing maps Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 pm
    —
Hey Albeert, did you get it working?, I haven't seen you around. You might wanna check this link... http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=list_pages_categories&cid=12

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1