mod for vehicle crew cc3 and above (cc4, cc5)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: mod for vehicle crew cc3 and above (cc4, cc5) Author: fruitbar PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 am
    —
is there a mod out there for vehicle crews to use their primary weapons when they bail out of their vehicle/tank? from cc3 and above it always seems that vehicle crews primary weapons do not exist anymore for use when they bail. i tried qclone but never got it to work. i think it might have to do with the executable itself.

untitled_110.jpg
 Description:
notice the grease gun the tank team has? this submachine gun is supposed to be equipped when the vehicle crew bails out
 Filesize:  122.25 KB
 Viewed:  3938 Time(s)

untitled_110.jpg

untitled2_370.jpg
 Description:
the vehicle crew bailed out BUT where the hell are the submachine guns they are supposed to be equipped with?
 Filesize:  269.19 KB
 Viewed:  3938 Time(s)

untitled2_370.jpg

#2: Re: mod for vehicle crew cc3 and above (cc4, cc5) Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 pm
    —
You need to edit armour and vehicle troops so they're command troops, then you can control them and order them to fight

#3: Re: mod for vehicle crew cc3 and above (cc4, cc5) Author: fruitbar PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 pm
    —
i asked for the vehicle crews primary weapons to be functional rather than lost once they bail the tank. i did not ask about to control them and order them to fight.

i think i tried editing them to be command troops. didnt work. i recall it completely messed up the teams like the tank would not exist or the whole team disappears.

now fixing that so you can control the crew once they bail is a separate related issue that would be in such a mod as well.

#4: Re: mod for vehicle crew cc3 and above (cc4, cc5) Author: fruitbar PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 am
    —
no one knows anything about this??

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1