Looking for consistant TLD+GroundTactics opponent
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Looking for consistant TLD+GroundTactics opponent Author: graves101Location: Ontario PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 am
    —
Looking for a stable and consistant TLD (with the Ground Tactics modification) opponent. I've just gotten into tld not too long ago, and even though many don't have good things to say about it, I love it.

I'm eastern standard time, and I'm regular on hamachi. I can host, too.

Whoever is interested can decide which side they want and whether it's 15min or 20min battles.

I have a good amount of experience with all the original CC games.

So, if you are preferably not on the other side of the planet (I do play with people from the other end of the spectrum, but having to stay up through the hours of the night is a pain sometimes) I really would like to get a Grand Campaign going. Most of the games I've started so far only go on for a round or two, then I don't see the other person much after that. I really want to fully go into a camp expecting to finish it.

#2: Re: Looking for consistant TLD+GroundTactics opponent Author: Priapus PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:35 pm
    —
I'm still around gravy. I've been extremely busy recently but things are starting to clear up so I'll have some time for some tld action soon. I'm still going to be on the other side of the world though...

I'll be around on hamachi today if you want to pick up our campaign.

#3: Re: Looking for consistant TLD+GroundTactics opponent Author: graves101Location: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am
    —
Sounds good.  Smile

Anyone else interested is still encouraged to give me a shout.

#4: Re: Looking for consistant TLD+GroundTactics opponent Author: garikello PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:34 pm
    —
Hello there,
I would like to have some grand compaign HvH.

I am not sure what you mean by Ground Tactics modification, I have plain CC WAR or CC Longest day.

It doesnt matter which one of these you would like to play, or which side to take.

I would like to have 15 min battles.

BTW - I am at GMT +2.

Let me know.

#5: Re: Looking for consistant TLD+GroundTactics opponent Author: Priapus PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:42 am
    —
Just giving this a bump. I am looking for an experienced opponent for a TLD Ground Tactics 1.5 Grand Campaign. Please PM me if you're interested in firing one up.

#6: Re: Looking for consistant TLD+GroundTactics opponent Author: WillKnott PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:30 am
    —
Im in US Central.  My best hours run btw 9-midnight.  Sunday after noon, unless a football game is on, and a smattering of Saturdays.  Friday nights can be good to run into later hours of the a.m.

Got a wife n family and all that stuff, so my playing time comes n goes from time to time.  PM me.  Ill try to keep checking.

I can play pretty much anything.  Just picked up LSA, but got all the rest.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1