Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 am
    —
CCS and CCS 2 are full and CCS3 has 3 people logged in and the rest grayed out!

Leave the network so others may join please!!!!

#2: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:25 am
    —
Do you stay connected to the network even if you power off and exit Hamachi?.

#3: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 am
    —
Yes. You need to leave the network before you power down.

#4: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:09 pm
    —
Digs wrote (View Post):

No.

#5: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: vonB PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 pm
    —
Quote:

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:
No.

LOL!  No room for doubt then...

#6: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:46 pm
    —
Laughing

What he (Digs) asked was:
a) It was a general question for every Hamachi user
b) He was wondering how Hamachi works

I chose b, I think it was wrong!

#7: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Priapus PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 pm
    —
If anyone's having trouble getting on hamachi at the moment, I'm often on GameRanger hosting a game. I don't understand why people don't use it more often, I never have any trouble with connections and there isn't a cap on members.

#8: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 am
    —
I normally just power off and exit Hamachi via the system tray. That way when I power back on it automatically reconnects to the networks. That way you don't need to re-enter the network name and password.

#9: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:47 am
    —
Or BattleHQ.

We have quite a few options. It's just that Hamachi seems to be the one to find the most people.

#10: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 am
    —
Battle HQ is down, you can't sign up.

#11: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am
    —
Nevermind, when you launch BHQ and click sign up it takes you to a page under construction. If you go here you can sign up. http://www.wargamer.com/battlehq/

#12: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:11 pm
    —
CCS 1 and CCS 2 are both full.

CCS 3 has 3 people on (including me) and the rest are grayed out.

REMEMBER TO LEAVE THE NETWORK PLEASE!

#13: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:24 pm
    —
Did mooxe not empower you to kick people off? I thought I was going away this June too, but it appears I'm not now so I don't mind taking over admin of the hamachi rooms with you if mooxe approves.

#14: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 pm
    —
I don't. I'm just trying to get on to those networks to play myself.

#15: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 am
    —
He'll be back by July 1st, (hopefully). Obviously no one was given control of clearing the rooms.

#16: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 pm
    —
1 and 2 are full again and 3 is full of grayed out people!

Come on guys! Leave the network so others can join later!

#17: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 pm
    —
Here's what I'm talking about...3 examples in 2 networks of people with multiple accounts not cleared out!

I've also noticed there is a "Close Combat Series " network that has a space after the word series. This is the top network in this image.

hamachi.JPG
 Description:
What the fuck guys?
 Filesize:  56.27 KB
 Viewed:  5309 Time(s)

hamachi.JPG

#18: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:24 am
    —
Name and shame!

#19: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 am
    —
Close Combat Series and Close Combat Series 2 networks are full.

Hamachi.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.41 KB
 Viewed:  5295 Time(s)

Hamachi.jpg

#20: Re: Remember to leave network on Hamachi!!! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:47 pm
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):
Name and shame!

No Slack!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1