Are there any mods similar in style/quality to GJS?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Are there any mods similar in style/quality to GJS? Author: stapleton_cottonLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:58 pm
    —
Hello, I am a kind of newbie - I played years ago and have only just returned to the fold.

I absolutely adore the GJS mod - absolutely fantastic. I also like the Utah and Omaha mods.

My question is: are there any other mods of similar quality? I haven't been able to find any - I tried the Scheldt one for example but found the terrain (e.g houses) very basic by comparison and the noise overwhelmingly deafening.

Are there other mods which I would like (as a massive GJS fan)?

Many thanks for all suggestions.

Stapleton

#2: Re: Are there any mods similar in style/quality to GJS? Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 pm
    —
Welcome back, CC is a slow poison, once you got it in your blood you can never leave it.   Wink

Well, if you like GJS: -You just must try TRSM!  Cool  Personally, I can't go back to GJS...
Battle of Berlin is good (try Salhexe's vetmods to play as the Jerry against the AI)
If you like the eastern front, try the different Stalingrad mods or Sapa's mods (sadly I don't like the eastern front, so I haven't tried them, but people say that they are good.)

Good luck and good gaming  Smile

#3: Re: Are there any mods similar in style/quality to GJS? Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:22 am
    —
nothing can compare to GJS imo.

Just hope they re-release it for TLD

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1