CC WAR_Vetmod 25 days h2h GC close to be finished
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: CC WAR_Vetmod 25 days h2h GC close to be finished Author: Doramas PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:05 pm
    —
3 days remaining to finish the GC with this mod, it took us close to 1 year and half, The mod is playable H2H, but you must be patient. Until the 15 days we found not main crashed specialy saving the game at the end of the battle, after that day the crashes began, but we took some agreements, truce, or repeat the battle etc.

I found some bugs, in anmonition, we had one or 2 crashes due to the plane bug.
In general the mod is playable H2H.
Normally we play it in Hamachi:
Net: doramass51
pw: 12

I hope we will start another GC changing sides

#2: Re: CC WAR_Vetmod 25 days h2h GC close to be finished Author: Doramas PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:08 pm
    —
Finally we finished the Gc

final ccwar lorman.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  270.9 KB
 Viewed:  4421 Time(s)

final ccwar lorman.gif

#3: Re: CC WAR_Vetmod 25 days h2h GC close to be finished Author: Doramas PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 pm
    —
Take note:
Around 400 armor destroyed or damaged in German side, is critical, the Germans will lost all they heavy armor, except panthers close to last days, 5000 killed in action is critical too, many of the Germans teams were fighting with worst troops.
The bugs I found in German side:
In ammunition carried by the Airborne Leader team, there is one assistant that carry 100 smoke grenades it can’t even move.
GC bugs
The bug due to flames is still on, the bug due to plane attack is still on.
We found a bug with the British BG, must be in a weapon of one of their tanks.
The GC 25 days is playable online, with a bit of patient, it took us one year and half, but we took our time, we were not online in holydays or weekends, we normally played it 3 or 4 days a week.
I hope Firefox will find time to repair that bugs.

#4: Re: CC WAR_Vetmod 25 days h2h GC close to be finished Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm
    —
Well done boys

Looks like the Allies had a couple of attempts at pushing the Axis back but couldn't quite manage it.

#5: Re: CC WAR_Vetmod 25 days h2h GC close to be finished Author: Doramas PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:55 pm
    —
USA could win, but they advance on first turn without consolidate the supply maps, they should advance in the second turn in the last 5 days may be they could have an opportunity; Germans isolated the BGs that broke the front, because they did not have enough strong to beat they.
Only 2 Germans armored battle groups still have 1 or 2 panthers.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1