List of Forwarded Ports Necessary to Play All CC's
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: List of Forwarded Ports Necessary to Play All CC's Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:56 pm
    —
I haven't found a complete list of all ports needed for every CC.

Here's the list of ports I have opened. I didn't label them and sort of collected them hodge-podge. If someone could help identify them and tell me which ones I'm missing because I know I am missing some. I think most of these are for MMCC3 and COI.

Ports:
1939-1945
2108-2110

So could over people provide the missing ports. Then this thread should probably be stickied.

#2: Re: List of Forwarded Ports Necessary to Play All CC's Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm
    —

CC Ports.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  129.36 KB
 Viewed:  4105 Time(s)

CC Ports.jpg

#3: Re: List of Forwarded Ports Necessary to Play All CC's Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 pm
    —
below are the "Virtual Server" settings on my router which work for me.... these include extra ports for otherr CC related apps and addons.

#4: Re: List of Forwarded Ports Necessary to Play All CC's Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 am
    —
I've got 2300-2400 open for Carriers at War.

Hmmm...on GameRanger I get a DirectPlay error sometimes when I try to host in CC5.

#5: Re: List of Forwarded Ports Necessary to Play All CC's Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:03 am
    —
you will have problems if you dont have 2300-2400 TCP/UDP open

#6: Re: List of Forwarded Ports Necessary to Play All CC's Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:20 pm
    —
It says what ports to open in the games readme.txt files.

#7: Re: List of Forwarded Ports Necessary to Play All CC's Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 pm
    —
I figured out my issue. I had the wrong internal IP in the router settings   Mad

Fixed now.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1