CCMTII-Counter Insurgency
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#21: Re: CCMTII-Counter Insurgency Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:04 pm
    —
I will look into it and when I do it, I'll post the link for downloading.  Like Dak_Legion's this mod is in "reserve status" so I'll to break it out and put it together again.  will keep those interested informed!

#22: Re: CCMTII-Counter Insurgency Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:40 pm
    —
awesome, thank you!!!!!

#23: Re: CCMTII-Counter Insurgency Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 am
    —
Dak_Legion,

my version of the Isreali Merkava tank

merkava.jpg
 Description:
my merkava tank
 Filesize:  746.19 KB
 Viewed:  4908 Time(s)

merkava.jpg

#24: Re: CCMTII-Counter Insurgency Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:28 am
    —
Impressive!

!i must work hard with my new vehicles!

thanks!

#25: Re: CCMTII-Counter Insurgency Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 am
    —
I am sorry to keep asking this any chance of releasing this? I think the best way to make sure the files last a long time is to create a torrent where everyone shares in the cost of keeping the file alive.

I think the creators of this site should look into create a close combat torrent tracker for this purpose. it will keep the cost of storage down because we can help seed and share.

I have been watch alot of the arma 2 operation arrowhead and i have an itch to take on the taliban and vise versa.

#26: Re: CCMTII-Counter Insurgency Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:13 pm
    —
The Merkava looks good!

I also spot an MRAP in the picture!!

Nice work Bel

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2