Snipers: the how's and when's
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Snipers: the how's and when's Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 pm
    —
Hi Brothers

Id like to know how you use the sniper teams? And also when do you let them attack?

I tend to use them as disponable teams for recon, not as an offensive weapon. So the sniper would mostly be sneaking and ambusing.

But in every CC game they are meant to disrupt the chain of command by ellimenating leaders of the opposite forces. My snipers never make leader kill shots. Even if they are in multi story buildings. And the enemy is well exposed.

Also they stats are always low. I understand they have low AT abilty, but there AP ability is also horrible.

What is the best usage of sniper in cc?

#2: Re: Snipers: the how's and when's Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:58 pm
    —
Killing

#3: Re: Snipers: the how's and when's Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 pm
    —
ok :)

and how

#4: Re: Snipers: the how's and when's Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:51 pm
    —
Put them in a good spot with cover and visibility, set them on defend and let them do the work.  Wink

#5: Re: Snipers: the how's and when's Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:27 pm
    —
Waauw three replies  Confused

real community

#6: Re: Snipers: the how's and when's Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 pm
    —
How are you going to make kills if you have your snipers moving from spot to spot?, use recon teams for that.

#7: Re: Snipers: the how's and when's Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 am
    —
Digs answered your questiuon... there is no more to say.,

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1