Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#81: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm
    —
A new mappack went up today with 93 maps

portb is amongst the fixed maps..... see below for the others

I

Some map updates for those unable to get them through mmcc3

This should get rid of the java error with these maps

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/BOMMCC3/Jville.zip

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/BOMMCC3/Longuevi.zip

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/BOMMCC3/PointeH.zip
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/BOMMCC3/PontduH.zip
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/BOMMCC3/PortB.zip
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/BOMMCC3/StHonor.zip
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/BOMMCC3/INBasly.zip
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/maps/BOMMCC3/Thaon.zip

#82: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 pm
    —
Besides the maps, is there anything else we are waiting on to be fixed?

#83: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm
    —
Ui interface says russians being changed to allies.

A couple of reports of team data errors

Anything from your end?

maybe a reduction in points available to both sides

Paladin wants to exand the number of maps as much as possible... I told him to look at Buck's maps for scheldte...should be a few there that are suitable

#84: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm
    —
I guess GJS MMCC3 is next... with a few available i can cycle them through as they complete.

Need CC4/CC5/WaR/tLD/LSA nice looking strats coupled with CC3 mod data

Candidates

Meuse
Afrika
Kursk
Winter War
Stalingrad

any others?

#85: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:04 pm
    —
When you go to map preview while selecting your troops, whats shown on the map does not match the deploy.

#86: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: vonB PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 pm
    —
I had noticed that.  I suspect that may be because there are 2 different processes at work.  One being MMCC3, and the other CC, but this is guesswork.

Just have to live with the Deployment screens for the real thing, unless someone else finds out the cause and it is fixable (or the author intervenes, which doesn't seem likely).

#87: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:22 pm
    —
Quote:
One being MMCC3, and the other CC, but this is guesswork.

That's my best guess too... so I haven't been previewing.. it's a bonus difficulty level upgrade.

#88: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: vonB PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:44 pm
    —
The MMCCIII Bo Front...

Campaign2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  608.63 KB
 Viewed:  8404 Time(s)

Campaign2.jpg

#89: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 am
    —
Did you have to take multiple screenshots and stitch them together?

#90: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:23 am
    —
Go the allies!

#91: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: vonB PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:43 am
    —
Yes, multiple screenshots stitched together.

#92: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: vonB PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 pm
    —
Well either someone has been hammering the surrounded units or they have started surrendering on their own (which is what we should see happening sporadically).  Gonna have to surround another bunch otherwise where am I going to rest my units?   Wink

I am going to keep battering away as Allies for a while until I defect to the Gerries for the counter attacks...  Cool

#93: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 pm
    —
16 June - Allies still advancing

15 June found the Axis AI with very little fight in them... rarity checked and fine but maybe points are just too low???

#94: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:31 am
    —
NEW CAMPAIGN STARTED TODAY

D-Day 6th June

Bloody Omaha 4.1 beta

Download the BOMMCC3 Client here

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/CoI/coimods.html

#95: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: Nistenf PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:01 am
    —
Can I play this in single player?

#96: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 am
    —
just log and play - yes.

#97: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: Nistenf PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:25 pm
    —
Thanks, but I mean single player like with the original MMCC3 where I have my campaign and only I play on it, is it possible?

#98: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:20 pm
    —
you will have to convert it yourself

#99: Re: Bloody Omaha MMCC3 mod BETA by Paladin - ready to test Author: Nistenf PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:53 pm
    —
Any tips on how to do it?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Page 5 of 5