Ground Tactics: BG disbandment
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Ground Tactics: BG disbandment Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:17 pm
    —
Despite the "no cohesion" bug, I'd like to reactivate BGs returning after disbandment. Does anyone know how to do this? Presumedly it's just a simply text edit, but I don't know what file to edit.

Cheers, Priapus

#2: Re: Ground Tactics: BG disbandment Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:34 pm
    —
sorry, found the text file. Does anyone know if there's an issue with turning the retreat option on? I seem to recall it was bugged somehow?

#3: Re: Ground Tactics: BG disbandment Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:56 pm
    —
Priapus wrote (View Post):
sorry, found the text file. Does anyone know if there's an issue with turning the retreat option on? I seem to recall it was bugged somehow?

It was but it is listed as fixed with the beta patch that Matrix/S3T just recently released....

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8303

#4: Re: Ground Tactics: BG disbandment Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 pm
    —
Ah, ok. Thanks. Also, whilst I'm at it, there's a throw away line in the manual that states "Battle Groups out of supply have a reduced chance of repairing damaged tanks or replacing infantry losses". Do you know specifically what the percentages for the disbandement of infantry squads is?

#5: Re: Ground Tactics: BG disbandment Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 pm
    —
IIRC 60% losses

#6: Re: Ground Tactics: BG disbandment Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 pm
    —
That's normal losses, the manual suggests disbandment is more likely when you're out of supply

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1