WTF! image on cd is MT instead of TLD!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: WTF! image on cd is MT instead of TLD! Author: Albeert PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:58 pm
    —
Ok, so THIS sucks:-P i buyed CC TLD and got it in the form of 3 cd's. When I had to inert the second cd, the installer said it could not find a certain archive. So i look up the files on the CD and there is one file: "Close-Combat-Modern Tactics DR-v1.2" Shocked

#2: Re: WTF! image on cd is MT instead of TLD! Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:14 pm
    —
Yes,   Exclamation  Exclamation

That file (Close-Combat-Modern Tactics DR-v1.2) has been lost for a long time.

It should be uploaded to this site ASAP.   Idea  Idea

Would you mind taking care of that.   Question

#3: Re: WTF! image on cd is MT instead of TLD! Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:46 pm
    —
So what's on the other two CD's?, I'm sure it's TLD split into two parts.

#4: Re: WTF! image on cd is MT instead of TLD! Author: itmanit PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 pm
    —
I am having the same problems it is telling me the same thing. THey will resolve the issue or they will be in deep @$@*. They have three days to solve the issue or there will be repercussions of a legal nature.

#5: Re: WTF! image on cd is MT instead of TLD! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 pm
    —
Are they supposed to know through ESP? And 3 days? Take a breath and.....

Send Matrix an email I'm sure they will more than happily replace your disc and be glad to know that they are going out packaged wrong.

#6: Re: WTF! image on cd is MT instead of TLD! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:33 am
    —
The matrixgames official helpdesk

http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

looks like someone in the packing dept. screwed up.

You can download the game (tLD) in the meantime though... it is exactly the same as the installer on the CD's

http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

#7: Re: WTF! image on cd is MT instead of TLD! Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:23 pm
    —
Well 3 days came and went....

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1