Music, Music, Music!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Music, Music, Music! Author: CookieLocation: London PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:49 pm
    —
Hi everyone! Hope the tourny's going well. (Dima u better win!!)
Now i know most of u guys don't know me but i'm gonna ask all of u guys a favour. Can u pls go to this link http://www.xfm.co.uk/article.asp?id=23529 and then click to Vote for Tuesday, The Last Ones Through "Living Like Fools". Now this competetion on a london(UK) radio station gives unsigned bands who have the talent but not the contacts a chance to get the ball rolling. The band in question are my brothers band so if u could do this favour for me that'd be a great help. If u listen to there music but don't like it, pls vote for them anyway!! Hope u like it tho, they r kinda rock/indie. Thanks guys! This is a once in a lifetime chance so if u like em pls tell your m8's! every vote counts!!

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:55 am
    —
hey cookie
with a name like that u should know how to manipulate the vote.

#3: Re: Music, Music, Music! Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:47 am
    —
Cookie wrote:
Now i know most of u guys don't know me but i'm gonna ask all of u guys a favour. Can u pls go to this link http://www.xfm.co.uk/article.asp?id=23529 and then click to Vote for Tuesday, The Last Ones Through "Living Like Fools". Now this competetion on a london(UK) radio station gives unsigned bands who have the talent but not the contacts a chance to get the ball rolling. The band in question are my brothers band so if u could do this favour for me that'd be a great help. If u listen to there music but don't like it, pls vote for them anyway!! Hope u like it tho, they r kinda rock/indie. Thanks guys! This is a once in a lifetime chance so if u like em pls tell your m8's! every vote counts!!

damn spam

Last edited by RedScorpion on Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4:  Author: I_AM_LONO PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:31 am
    —
hmm LONO no likey

spam make LONO CrAzY!!!!!!

LONO kill spammers and sleep with their pets

Shocked

#5: Re: Music, Music, Music! Author: CookieLocation: London PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:01 pm
    —
RedScorpion wrote:
Cookie wrote:

damn spam

sorry, guys! thats the first and last time i'm ever spamming. U can get rid of it on Fri by about midday, as thats when the comp closes. U don't know how dirty i felt after spamming. yuk!

#6:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:15 pm
    —
Quote:
sorry, guys! thats the first and last time i'm ever spamming. U can get rid of it on Fri by about midday, as thats when the comp closes. U don't know how dirty i felt after spamming. yuk!

Appologies accepted for this one time.
Thread will be removed on friday Wink

#7:  Author: CookieLocation: London PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:16 pm
    —
Just thought i'd give anyone who's interested an update! Good news is they won the competition, so a big thank u to all of u guys that voted! Hopefully you'll be hearing more of them in the not to distant future! Again a huge thank u to everyone who helped!!!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1