CC WAR - Ardennes Offensive Veteran 1.0 Beta released
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: CC WAR - Ardennes Offensive Veteran 1.0 Beta released Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 am
    —
I (Nomada_Firefox) have made this complete new mod taken many things from other mods, by it I do not go to write a complete credits, I think that the correct credits were done on CC4 Veteran by TT.

Main changes on 1.0:

There is not a big list of changes because I worked on this one year ago and I did not make a complete list. Now I have compress it and release it to the public, perhaps this mod has many errors, sorry if this disturb to anybody, you can tell me about them contacting me on ccwar4 [at] gmail [dot] com

-All CC4 TT Veteran have been added.
-I have added the graphic addon from whitehorse on CC5 Ardennes Offensive VetBoB because it would take me many time that I have not. I would like that other man as him makes it again for WAR.

This new version is a beta, I have not tested it fully.

Good it is all the mod, made very fast thanks to the WAR workbook and the compability from CC4/CC5 files with WAR, tested and running.

If you want to know more about the mod, go to www.FirefoxCCMods.com or www.ClanNomada.com , my email address is ccwar4 [at] gmail [dot] com

If you want upload it on your site, please contact first with me on www.FirefoxCCmods.com www.ClanNomada.com or ccwar4 [at] gmail [dot] com

You can read the complete readme.txt here. http://www.firefoxccmods.com/Descargas/CC4/Mods/readme.txt

#2: Re: CC WAR - Ardennes Offensive Veteran 1.0 Beta released Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:44 am
    —
Which strat did you use?  The old 43 map version or the new 64 map version?

#3: Re: CC WAR - Ardennes Offensive Veteran 1.0 Beta released Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:50 am
    —
Of course the new. But this mod does not make too changes on strategic map.

#4: Re: CC WAR - Ardennes Offensive Veteran 1.0 Beta released Author: Doramas PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 pm
    —
I will check it. Do it will work with last patch for WaR?

#5: Re: CC WAR - Ardennes Offensive Veteran 1.0 Beta released Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:19 am
    —
This work with the last or the old. Patches does not affect to mods.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1