is anyone playing RTB anymore
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Road to Baghdad

#1: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: awannabeee PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 am
    —
is anyone playing RTB. does anyone know how hard it would be to give the OPFOR a different language.
if it can be done, how?

#2: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:54 am
    —
NO! The game just collects dust in my CD collection ;)

Years ago i tried to put in Iraqi voicies and succeded with some :D

If i recall right there was just one! voice file with all voices, not like the other CC games with seperate files for different languages and it was almost impossible to know what to change..its a shame, but it was real nice to hear some Iraqi voicies i can promise you! Wink

#3: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: awannabeee PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:48 pm
    —
i cant seem to open the SFX files, i am running windows xp home ed.

#4: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:50 pm
    —
hi!

I would like to have Iraqi voices for ccmt.couter insurgency

if you have something I'd like to have it Sapa Wink  Wink

#5: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm
    —
"Mine" was from the Battlefield 1942 mod Desert Combat, great voicies btw.

Sorry but i doesent have it anymore...look at Battlefield Mod pages and download the mod, i cant recall the name but there is a Battlefield tool that can extract the files, they are in wav

#6: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 pm
    —
awannabeee wrote (View Post):
i cant seem to open the SFX files, i am running windows xp home ed.

Have you tried this? Wink

SFXPack.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  SFXPack.zip
 Filesize:  217.58 KB
 Downloaded:  591 Time(s)

#7: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: walls2509Location: Portland, Tennessee PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:29 am
    —
11 Apr 15
I have started to play Road to Bagdad recently after a long time off.

#8: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 pm
    —
I'm going to start "a road to Baghdad mods" thread soon.
But i highly doubt ill get much results. Judging from this thread it sounds like the game is fucking hard to mod.

Its a shame. Because it seems to me, that a basic sound and picture mod would go a really long way.

#9: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:35 am
    —
awannabeee wrote (View Post):
is anyone playing RTB.

I doubt it.

Perhaps only the people that can find RTB for about 3 bucks so they can avoid CCMT's hefty price of 20 bucks.  Confused

#10: Re: is anyone playing RTB anymore Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:44 am
    —
Doesn't have a champaign (If you can call it that) at least try and represent the 21 day invasion ?

Close Combat Series -> Road to Baghdad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1