The System Rules With Iron Fist
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 pm
    —
WTF  Arrow

#2: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: vonB PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm
    —
Indeed...

#3: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 pm
    —
Translation, you will not earn any more rep points for this 24hr period. The Fuhrer Software has spoken.

#4: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 pm
    —
Stwa, you bin spammin'

#5: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:41 pm
    —
Mooxe has introduced that feature because he's afraid i will pass his total.

#6: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 am
    —
Laughing  Laughing

Rep points top 3:

- DingoSchrecken

- Moose

- Stfu

#7: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 am
    —
That's nothing new, you get that a lot if you like editing posts. Why do you earn for editing posts anyway?.

#8: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 am
    —
If you add the total of rep I have given to others with my current total I am #1!!!

#9: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 am
    —
you're just jeleaous (wish i knew how to spell it)

#10: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm
    —
Rep is just a fun little forum option anyways, if not abused. I activated it more for credibility than reputation.. although they are kind of hand in hand.

#11: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:30 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
The Fuhrer Software has spoken.

and we can now assume that it is pirated software that has spoken

#12: Re: The System Rules With Iron Fist Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
Digs wrote (View Post):
That's nothing new, you get that a lot if you like editing posts. Why do you earn for editing posts anyway?.
mooxe wrote (View Post):

Rep is just a fun little forum option anyways, if not abused. I activated it more for credibility than reputation.. although they are kind of hand in hand.

Daymn, and I thought someone was crazy enough to give me any points.
Most of my posts just include one liners and useless provocative attacks.

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1