disappearance of vital B.O group in Nijmegan
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: disappearance of vital B.O group in Nijmegan Author: hookah PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 am
    —
Have been enjoying LSA quite a bit so far...but we've encountered a pretty harsh bug/glitch. Playin a GC with a friend as Axis on line difficulty, we noticed that he was going to be in position to beat my reinforcements that were en-route from Arnhem to Nijmegan.Knowing that this was an extremely important objective for both sides i wondered my I didn't have any B.O stationary defense forces there. So i loaded up a GC in SP on the same difficulty and realized,sure enough, there is a large B.O group stationed in Nijmegan Bridge and also Nijmegan itself that for some reason is not there in our MP GC Crying or Very sad . This presents a problem to our GC and im hoping one of the vets here may have a workaround to bring said B.O group back. Any help would be appreciated.

#2: Re: disappearance of vital B.O group in Nijmegan Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 am
    —
Have any mobile BG's moved through Nijmegen picking up the BO en route?

#3: Re: disappearance of vital B.O group in Nijmegan Author: hookah PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 am
    —
Arg sorry this shoulda been posted to Bug section...

#4: Re: disappearance of vital B.O group in Nijmegan Author: hookah PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 am
    —
apparently i need to re read the manual because i didnt know mobile units absorbed BOs lol....this spells trouble for me in my GC lol

#5: Re: disappearance of vital B.O group in Nijmegan Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 am
    —
Quote:
Have any mobile BG's moved through Nijmegen picking up the BO en route?

Ah, that would explain why my Boden trupp in Best disappeared. Idea
I think it should be with 59 inf now. I think Razz

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1