schwere Panzer Company Hummel?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:31 pm
    —
Cant find any Tiger I in the forcepool, is this correct?

schwere Panzer Company Hummel arrived at Arnhem sep 19 with two Tiger I....??

#2: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm
    —
Hi Sapa,

IIRC sPzKp Hummel had 14 T1. They were attached to following KGs:

19.09.44 - 2 T1 with KG Brinkmann.
20.09.44 - 12 T1 with KG Knaust.

#3: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm
    —
Ahh..thanks..i suppose they will show up then!  Wink

my misstake Embarassed  your right there, was 14 as you sad  Very Happy

http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/tigers-02.htm

#4: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:06 am
    —
KG Knaust has one Tiger I !!!! Singlebattle Elst, German setting recruit...hmmm...and i thought that the Germans won the battle of Arnhem Shocked

Tiger I.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  189.96 KB
 Viewed:  6774 Time(s)

Tiger I.jpg

#5: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 am
    —
BTW..WHAT is this!??? Shocked

Tiger.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  190.83 KB
 Viewed:  6764 Time(s)

Tiger.jpg

#6: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Dima PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm
    —
haha Smile

#7: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:10 pm
    —
Glass Tiger?  Laughing

#8: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 pm
    —
Yes..and i think that the AT values cant be right??

Compared to the German haftrucks..they are almost inpossible to take out with infantry..had two units hiding in a building next to one, throwing all their grenades on the vehicle, no damage at all.... Sad

#9: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 pm
    —
Well, halftracks are open units... and I don´t think you can take out a Tiger with grenades. Where them AT grenades?

#10: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:27 pm
    —
Looks like a low morale unit, the description below the name of the unit is for the morale. Low morale can also affect effectiveness of weapons. Try comparing a veteran unit against a green one and you will notice their AP and AT values vary even if they are the same type of unit.

#11: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):
Glass Tiger?  Laughing

Eye of the Tiger  Razz

#12: Re: schwere Panzer Company Hummel? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 am
    —
Ivan_Zaitzev wrote (View Post):
Well, halftracks are open units... and I don´t think you can take out a Tiger with grenades. Where them AT grenades?

I meen that the halftrucks is difficult to take out Wink

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1