player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: CultoftheDeadCow PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 am
    —
As I admire the beautiful landscape of Valkenswaard,
I catch rare glimpses of "XXX Corps" caterpillar
tractors in the southern fields, as they clatter
peacefully back and forth, diligently spraying
the fields with liquid manure.

They behave almost oblivious to us poor german
farmers situated in the small village to their north.
We germans have very few tractors of our own and must
manually punch holes into the soil to sow our crops.
Fortunately, we developed a crude device to do this.
Pointing the barrel into the ground, pulling the trigger and
several fartish Brrrrrrps!!! later, Ludwig has planted
three acres of cabbages.

Some among us have  speculated this farm implement
could be used as a weapon to wreak great violence
upon our British neighbors but calmer heads
have prevailed.

In celebration of bountiful harvests
we launch fireworks into the night sky,
sometimes catching startled Tommies as they attempt
to steal watermelons from our gardens. No worries,
a few buckshot suffice to send them scurrying
back into the gloom.

Usually though, our nightly vigils pass uninterrupted
with nothing more troublesome than the muted
rumble of distant thunder and the glowing face of
our radium watch dials, steadily ticking away
another blissfully serene night. It's the same
story night after night, day after day

As long as they dont bother us, we dont bother them.

In brief,"Vegetable Stand at Arnhem" is the best farm
simulator on the market. Never before has watching plants
grow been portrayed with such  excruciatingly realistic
fidelity. One can only hope the next in the series
will feature more of the same prettying up and dumbing down
which has kept aspiring farmers worldwide, fat, dumb and
happy.

#2: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 am
    —
lmfao
 Laughing

#3: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 am
    —
Marvelous.

#4: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 am
    —
Good old cDc...   Very Happy

#5: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm
    —
finally, a way i can train my children into close combat!

yes girls, weed the garden, use the m1 flamethrower, then mow the hedgees with a mg42...yes YES!

#6: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: HoogleyLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 pm
    —
CC6: The Farmville Cow Massacre

#7: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 pm
    —
Shocked  Surprised  Confused  Razz  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#8: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: Lt_2nd PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:39 pm
    —
Haha, Hilarious

#9: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:49 pm
    —
Smile  Amusing

#10: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm
    —
Very nice review! Thanks! Wink

#11: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: Lt_2nd PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm
    —
Just curious, how is the cow pathing? Do they roam aimlessy or do they go where you tell them too

#12: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: vonB PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:15 pm
    —
Fine when they are in an open field, but you just try and get them through a gate or in the cattle crush...  I wonder if CCMT supports loading on cattle trucks?

#13: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: Andreus PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:03 pm
    —
When comes the rain barrage in the GC? Having problems to grow crops at arnhem...

#14: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm
    —
Very well done....

#15: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: vonB PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 pm
    —
Adds a whole new meaning to the title Operation Market Garden.  What will be the first Mods?  CCMT (Market Trader)?.  CC BO (Broccoli Offensive)?  CC DOF (Defend Our Fruit)?   I think he might have something here....

#16: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 am
    —
Nice touch on the support...

#17: Re: player review of Vegetable Stand at Arnhem Author: kawasakyLocation: Zagreb, Hrvatska PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 am
    —
vonB wrote (View Post):
Fine when they are in an open field, but you just try and get them through a gate or in the cattle crush...  I wonder if CCMT supports loading on cattle trucks?

The word is out that the new CC game will have a stampede option for cow-panzer units!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1