Filesize:  165.65 KB
 Viewed:  5254 Time(s)

bg2.jpg

bg1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  142.41 KB
 Viewed:  5254 Time(s)

bg1.jpg

#2: Re: Big maps needs more meat! Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:35 am
    —
Trick the enemy meat so that they think that they're trucks...and you should have some fun with the attacking AI Smile

#3: Re: Big maps needs more meat! Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am
    —
There is a option that nobody is thinking, you can retreat your small battlegroup and you can join it to other BG making a one new with many more troops.

#4: Re: Big maps needs more meat! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):
Trick the enemy meat so that they think that they're trucks...and you should have some fun with the attacking AI Smile

He he! You will not give up!  Very Happy

#5: Re: Big maps needs more meat! Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 pm
    —
i like 123 PzIV Smile

#6: Re: Big maps needs more meat! Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 am
    —
Dima wrote (View Post):
i like 123 PzIV Smile

That's the points needed to get it, not the quantity in the forcepool

#7: Re: Big maps needs more meat! Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 am
    —
ahha, thanks Smile

#8: Re: Big maps needs more meat! Author: roonburg PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):

All I can think of is soldiers running around the map making truck noises and beeping when they back up. Like kids pretending to be a truck.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1