mod to force AI to never flee and fight to the death
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: mod to force AI to never flee and fight to the death Author: fruitbar PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 am
    —
any such mod that prevents the computer AI in any all CC3-CC5 from fleeing?

#2: Re: mod to force AI to never flee and fight to the death Author: fruitbar PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 am
    —
thats any mod or such to prevent the computer player from fleeing the battlefield....so i can kill them all!

#3: Re: mod to force AI to never flee and fight to the death Author: vonB PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 am
    —
Simplest way I can think of is to change the Settings so the AI plays on the most unrealistic settings, i.e. always obey orders, never act on intitiative, etc.

No Mod needed...

#4: Re: mod to force AI to never flee and fight to the death Author: fruitbar PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 am
    —
no they would still 'flee the battlefield' meaning it takes you to the battle debriefing screen saying you won because they fled....

i dont want them to 'flee the battlefield' like a pussy...i want to kill them all!

#5: Re: mod to force AI to never flee and fight to the death Author: fruitbar PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:08 am
    —
anyone got word on this?

#6: Re: mod to force AI to never flee and fight to the death Author: yukongoldLocation: Whitehorse,Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 pm
    —
"i dont want them to 'flee the battlefield' like a pussy...i want to kill them all!"

fruitbar, its not really a mod per se. Find yourself a head to head opponent that is better than you are. Just don't be surprised if it is your men who flee the battlefield then.  Surprised

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1