KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 am
    —
How they are still walking or even alive from this bus I don't know.

Reminds me of some of the cowboy shot firers in the mines over here, they generally lace one hole.

Its a training exercise to apprehend terrorists on a bus, I would have said the F%*k ME! word but no one seems to flinch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbG75akOvBo&feature=player_embedded#!

#2: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:08 pm
    —
As much as I respect Russians, their special forces know only one thing: to eliminate all terrorists and their hostages.
Anyone remembers still that movie theater assault (Moscow?) or that school assault in Caucasus?

#3: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 pm
    —
Russian special forces never do things half-hearted...  Rolling Eyes

Saw a video once when they arrested a known criminal/terrorist: -They rushed to him, kneed him in the stomach, kneed him in the face and then, when he was lying down, the beat and kicked him unconscious. And they didn't say a word about him being arrested during the entire episode!

They make the Swedish "Nationella Insatsstyrkan" (National SWAT) look like big, cuddly, teddy-bears.  Wink

#4: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:35 pm
    —
I hope i am never held hostage in Russia then, I would be begging my captors to protect me, even before Stockholm syndrome cut in.

#5: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:37 am
    —
This video shows Kazakhstan special forces, not the Russian ones.

Quote:
Anyone remembers still that movie theater assault (Moscow?)

That was pretty good - almost 800 men were rescued of 916 captured.

Quote:
or that school assault in Caucasus?

that was total mess, they started with shooting 125mm shells inside the school Sad

#6: Re: KAZAC training vid, OverCharged Assault! Author: graves101Location: Ontario PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 am
    —
I'm guessing there weren't supposed to be hostages aboard...

I started watching it assuming it was a hostage situation. When the guy runs up with what looks like a lacrosse stick and whips the explosive inside, all I could think was, "Jesus, screw the hostages, I guess... these guys don't f*** around". It almost looked like he did a suicide charge, the explosion just envelopes him.

About the Moscow Theater Siege. I read this off wiki,

"Officially, 39 of the attackers were killed by Russian forces, along with at least 129 and possibly many more of the hostages (including nine foreigners). All but a few of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theater to subdue the militants. The use of the gas was "widely condemned as heavy handed". Physicians in Moscow "condemned the secrecy surrounding the identity of the gas" that prevented them from saving more lives. Roughly, 170 people died in all."

Islamic terrorists, big surprise...

But using an unknown chemical agent that kills more of the hostages than there were terrorists? Please tell me wiki isn't accurate...

All in all, after all the incidences I've read over the years, and particularly how they were handled by the Russian government, I don't hold the government's responses to crisis and disaster in high regard...

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1