OLD-PC-GAMES.COM
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 1

#1: OLD-PC-GAMES.COM Author: awannabeee PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:18 am
    —
i can only assume this is a leagal website as it uses paypal.

i got CC and CC2. It cost 5 for as many downloads as you want for one night.
like i said i guess its legal someone tell if they know different.

can run CC2 just fine. CC is for windows 95. dos box didnt work either.

HELP!

#2: Re: OLD-PC-GAMES.COM Author: MarchingBand PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:03 pm
    —
Have you had any problems with this download? Was thinking of using this site myself after reading your post, but was wondering if you had had any follow up problems with the download or payment via paypal?

#3: Re: OLD-PC-GAMES.COM Author: jaredjestes22Location: Olympia, WA PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:04 am
    —
I used this site for a number of downloads including CCI, FFVIII and Civil War Generals II. CCI works great! I haven't tried the others yet...

#4: Re: OLD-PC-GAMES.COM Author: jaredjestes22Location: Olympia, WA PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:06 am
    —
You have to use the easy setup download for CCI though. You'll install it as regular but when you try to play the game you have to click the ISO, the autorun can't connect. Once, you do all this it works great!

#5: Re: OLD-PC-GAMES.COM Author: ccunning1 PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:46 pm
    —
I'm afraid you have to run it on a virtual machine. Using Windows Vista, you need to set compatibility mode to NT 4.0 and using Windows XP, you need to set compatibility mode to Windows 95. Using it on Windows 7 and up doesn't work at all.

#6: Re: OLD-PC-GAMES.COM Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:31 pm
    —
ccunning1 wrote (View Post):
I'm afraid you have to run it on a virtual machine. Using Windows Vista, you need to set compatibility mode to NT 4.0 and using Windows XP, you need to set compatibility mode to Windows 95. Using it on Windows 7 and up doesn't work at all.

windows 7 64 and running cc1 and cc2 fine
gameswin has all them all too

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1