Cant't get the mod to work on windows 7.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Cant't get the mod to work on windows 7. Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:12 pm
    —
Hi could someone please help me,iv'e tired and tired to install Battle of the Scheldt mod over cc5,but its not having it.It worked fine on vista,but my pc packed up and had to buy a new one with windows 7.
I followed how i always load my mod but no go.It forces the patch into programs x86,also ssi into x86.I tired to copy and paste into just programs,no go,Could someone please walk me through the process,and get me up and running,thank you.

#2: Re: Cant't get the mod to work on windows 7. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm
    —
Try this solution...

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=101#10

After you do that, then try to install the mod.

#3: Re: Cant't get the mod to work on windows 7. Author: rich1000 PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 pm
    —
Thanks mooxe for getting back to me.i have done what was on the link turned it off.Reinstalled the full game.The thing is do i still make a config manager folder in c drive or in x86 or just as i would if i  was on vista.The patch is still being put into x86 folder.thank you

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1