Mods & Grand Campaigns
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#121: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:32 pm
    —
Add CC3 Faklands Mod in Project NOT FINISHED.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=739&highlight=malvinas

#122: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:09 pm
    —
Hi!

Now here you download all ports!

THANKS to MOOXE and CCS!

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

#123: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: BordicLocation: Gothic Line, Italy PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Hi!

Now here you download all ports!

THANKS to MOOXE and CCS!

Great!   Very Happy

#124: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:15 pm
    —
Thanks DAK_Legion! Keep the conversions coming!!!  Very Happy

#125: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 pm
    —
Hi ALL!

Now ALL mods here.............................

http://174.132.189.130/~mooxe/Hosted/dak_legion/

THANKS MOOXE!

#126: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm
    —
Download link..........

#127: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 am
    —
Thank you to everyone who took the time to convert these mods over to Cross of Iron. I like to know if the Afrika mod and the others which are still considered beta in this thread, have they been tested since?, and do they work okay with the latest version of CoI?. Also, has anyone took the time to put together full map packs for them and uploaded them to the web?.

I surprised this thread hasn't got a sticky, even though it's easy to find.

#128: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:23 pm
    —
I have not tested the mods with the new patch yet.

I do encourage the CC community to help sustain and improve the CC3 and COI games, mods and maps.

#129: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 pm
    —
I got COI installed with the new patch today. I plan on testing some mods. Look me up on GR if your looking for a match.

Last edited by US_Brake on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

#130: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:26 pm
    —
Unfinished mods for CoI

HERE......

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/UnFinished/CCIII-CoI/

#131: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:50 pm
    —
Sulla put a download link for CCIII Gallipolli and CCIII Kursk on closecombat.org

#132: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 pm
    —
CCIII France V3 on closecombat.org

CC3 France1940_v3_plugin Mod Download & Map Pack

http://hosted.wargamer.com/CloseCombatDreaded88/1940/index.html

Last edited by US_Brake on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total

#133: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:14 pm
    —
Sulla put a download link for CCIII Gallipolli and CCIII Kursk on closecombat.org

It's a Buyer beware situation..

Both are still beta situation as left by the mod makers.. Kursk has just 5 of the special maps and all I did was put all the files from you guys site into the right folders.. Base..graphics.. Local fx. All I did was try to clean it up what little have learned so far.. It's going to be my 1st attempt at making a plugin, unless someone else here wants to.

If do add more maps, they won't be custom ones however because am not going to paint any. These last few months working with Sulla have taught me to stay away from them.

The campaign itself lots will need to be backed up from the original game, but otherwise it's drop in. You'll see when download. A plugin will be lots easier.

Anyone who has a link to a great tool for creating one would be appreciated. I 1st tried an installer, but couldn't get it to work correctly. The standard installer in the Tools section and was hoping for a plugin instead.

Is a Installer the best way to go? If so, I'll really head in that direction.

Also.. That Italian mod that's on the server and has all the maps, textures, but little other progress. who is on that one?

Werf

#134: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:26 pm
    —

I believe both of those mods are actually just campaigns. Kursk runs off the Real Red mod, but with custom maps. Gallipoli uses stock CC3 data and custom maps.

#135: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:40 pm
    —
That's the Spirit Soldiers! Thanks to all those working to gather together the CC3 files. We are all on the same page. We want to preserve, protect, port to COI and even improve when possible all the valuable mods, campaigns, and maps that represent so many hours of work.

Some of the most iconic mods like Real Red 0822 and TT Vet Mod have no artwork and would look great if an artist with experience could make something to honor the mod and the mod makers. Diegrinder once expressed his wish to be able to ad splashscreens to his CCIII SS Mods.

The best part is that Cross of Iron works good now. The new 2014 patch seems OK to me so far. Mod Swap works great. Several great mods all already complete for COI with Map Packs and Grand Campaigns.

#136: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 pm
    —
johnsilver wrote (View Post):

It's a Buyer beware situation..

Both are still beta situation as left by the mod makers.. Kursk has just 5 of the special maps and all I did was put all the files from you guys site into the right folders.. Base..graphics.. Local fx. All I did was try to clean it up what little have learned so far.. It's going to be my 1st attempt at making a plugin, unless someone else here wants to.

If do add more maps, they won't be custom ones however because am not going to paint any. These last few months working with Sulla have taught me to stay away from them.

The campaign itself lots will need to be backed up from the original game, but otherwise it's drop in. You'll see when download. A plugin will be lots easier.

Anyone who has a link to a great tool for creating one would be appreciated. I 1st tried an installer, but couldn't get it to work correctly. The standard installer in the Tools section and was hoping for a plugin instead.

Is a Installer the best way to go? If so, I'll really head in that direction.

Also.. That Italian mod that's on the server and has all the maps, textures, but little other progress. who is on that one?

Werf

Plugins are always the best way. A mod that requires manual install will not be played, they also require you to manually backup the original files. Take a plugin that works, and edit the install.txt and uninstal.txt files to suit the mod. Ensure you add dependencies when applicable. Install and uninstall them multiple times on your own PC.

#137: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:16 am
    —
Hi mooxe!

I don't download this mods but if i have time i make a short plugin for the Cc players

#138: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:41 pm
    —
Hey DAK_Legion what is the status on your Desert Storm Mod for COI?

I saw the Rar files here.

#139: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:42 pm
    —
No changes of desert storm mod beta...it's the same  old .zip of first messages of this POST.

#140: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:33 pm
    —
@ mooxe!
Download cc3 kursk mod BETA!

In your interior are there a surprise;)

The surprise is the original data and graphics of unfinished CC5_Kursk by Waldganger!!!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
Page 7 of 9