Medals
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Medals Author: kingmak PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
So I think this game is awesome so I started playing it again. Anyways, I want to know if anyone has ever had a soldier receive the Medal of Honor or any of the highest awards? The highest I've seen has been the Silver Star. Also, what's the highest rank you've ever seen? I've only seen a 2nd Lt. (US).

#2: Re: Medals Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 pm
    —
The Medal of Honor I think is the harder medal to get because, of American nationality, you only get infantry and a couple of types of light AT guns. I don't remember winning it clearly, I have some vague images but I'm not certain I got it.

I've seen captains in my games, very rare, usually the first infantry unit you select gets the highest rank, try to select rifle teams or BAR teams first, avoid selecting Bazookas and AT guns first as they have a tendency to have low ranks. Unsure about American Mg's though, because German MG's teams do get the benefit of high ranks when selected first but american MG's don't have good morale.

#3: Re: Medals Author: WilldasmiffkingLocation: Suffolk, England. PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 am
    —
A XXX Corps Flamethrower of mine Burned 2 units to death, and an armoured car, was hurt, ran out of ammo, ran across the map and got the Victoria Cross. (I was being silly) And I got another one another time... Forget what for.

edit: also took 2 prisoners XD

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1