CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

#1: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 pm
    —
Improved performance and to other small changes for this vetmod version.

CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5.zip
 Filesize:  1.36 MB
 Downloaded:  838 Time(s)

#2: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: jc_von_preussen PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 pm
    —
Hey, I'm happy to be the first to post here after you.

I'm just wondering how ton insatll you sub mod ... Could you tell us step by step ? Thx in advance !

#3: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:07 pm
    —
Hello,
just overwrite the files in the corresponding folder, save the original files.
cc5.exe in main folder, genames.txt and the other adb files in data/base folder, gc germ  in data/campaign, gamegadg in graphics folder, unzip btd3 in maps folder, follow the rules and settings in the readme and that is all.
good fight  

Very Happy

#4: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: jc_von_preussen PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 pm
    —
Very good,

But do I need to keep BoB installed ?

#5: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 pm
    —
Well of course, after you put the vetmod.

#6: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: jc_von_preussen PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:01 pm
    —
First impressions are very good !

I shall be posting here soon again

Congrats !

#7: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:22 am
    —
Thanks a lot, Salhexe!  Keep those VetMods series coming!

#8: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: jc_von_preussen PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:09 pm
    —
Very great mod.

Meant  to be played as the germans in solo player.

Making the Russians so über means you cant win the campaign anymore by taking the initiative of the attack. That's why I love it. The Russians come waves after waves !

#9: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:30 pm
    —
You can try to resist the line Alt Ranft - Furstenwalde,
but only because the Ai have a little stop, while waiting for the rest of the forces surrounding Berlin, after which there will be a bloody confrontation in the city. Evil or Very Mad

#10: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:50 pm
    —
Here 1° part of The Soviet attack on the Moltke bridge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mak_enjOXUY

#11: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:13 pm
    —
Part 2
The Soviet attack on the Moltke bridge
The German reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_zjnA1wceE

#12: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: Andreus PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:52 pm
    —
Did that panzerschreck miserably failed knocking out the IS-2 on the top? Or got it immobilized at least? The vid doesn't seem to load right...

#13: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:07 pm
    —
HJ Panzerschreck immobilized IS2, then were hit by the same belief, I was on the left.

#14: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:18 pm
    —
And thank you Sapa for making this mod.... Crying or Very sad

#15: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 am
    —
Of course!  Smile
Without you modders, close combat would not have lasted all these years.

#16: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: carusoLocation: Livorno PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:23 pm
    —
hi there!!!

great job!!!

should i have to keep both installed 3.4 and 3.5 or just 3.5 on original BoB ???

I'm asking cause i've seen that in 3.4 there are more files than 3.5....so i'm just curiose...

Thanks a lot!!!

cheers

#17: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: carusoLocation: Livorno PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:36 pm
    —
please disregard this message

cheers

#18: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:58 pm
    —
For some dang reason I can not get this one in my configuration file. Can someone give me a step by step list of how to get it going. Please!

#19: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 am
    —
It's not plugin file you must install manually, see previous page post 3

#20: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:49 pm
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):
It's not plugin file you must install manually, see previous page post 3

Thanks for trying to help (again  Embarassed ) salhexe. You probably can't understand how I could be so dumb with this.

Questions:
1. So when I download the vetmod where do I download it too? Like to desktop/CC5/somewhere else?  Confused

2. How do you 'save' the original files? Where do you save them?

3. Where exactly are the folders that you overwrite the files on?

Sorry to be so ignorant... I am terrible with this kind of stuff. Thanks a bunch for your help.

Greg

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4