CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

#61: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:27 am
    —
Hi
in 3.6 there are not bgoups locked cc5 is not possible, but I suggest to play as if they were, reflects more the reality, playing with the survivors of the previous battle.

Bring BoB in war/tld is desirable, you could do a lot more things, maybe someone is preparing(I hope).

I am finishing the gc, missing 2 days and I still have 3 maps, I'll post the finish result.

#62: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm
    —
ok

I have noticed something the other day

I was fighting in the suburbs area of Berlin and i had this mortar team stationed in a street between high buildings 3 of 4 stories high.
On the map Dalham and some of the mortars i couldnt get over the buildings, thank god it were smoke grenades or otherwise they would be dead.

After that when I was aiming at further away targets and a slightly different angle I could get the grenades there.
Did not know the grenades could bounce of high buildings.

Does this go in all cc5 or other cc games, I wonder?

#63: Re: CC5 Battle of Berlin German S vetmod 3.5 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 am
    —
I agree with you,

smoke granade "bounce" on the roofs, all happens in CC, it is difficult to hit the empty space between buildings.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4