CC4 Vetbob - Questions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: CC4 Vetbob - Questions Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:49 am
    —
CC4 VetBob

- Does it have its own maps (besides the submod maps), or does it use originals?

#2: Re: CC4 Vetbob - Questions Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 am
    —
AFAIK...you can use originals or as an alternative the repainted maps (less snow, more mud).

#3: Re: CC4 Vetbob - Questions Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 pm
    —
Here are some more...

http://www.closecombatseries.net/downloads/CC4/Mods/VetBob/submods/CC4_VetBob_v1.13_Soundmods_plugins.zip

Inside this zip there is a plugin for VetBob called Rookie Sound mod. Can anyone explain it?

http://www.closecombatseries.net/downloads/CC4/Mods/VetBob/submods/CC4_VetBob_v1.13_RookieTerrain_plugins.zip

What is Rookie Terrain?

#4: Re: CC4 Vetbob - Questions Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 pm
    —
In VetBoB tanx having hard time moving offroads, probably rookie terrain file returns vanilla elements.

#5: Re: CC4 Vetbob - Questions Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:57 pm
    —
Rookie sounds is less noise because I remember some people found the normal sounds of the mod overwhelming, understanding since almost every small arms fire has an accompanying empty cases falling to the ground, very loud explosions and some of the yelling contains profanity.

Also I think a couple of maps get swapped in VetBob if you use the original maps, in the version I have, the little strategic map view are not changed and thus is very confusing because on the preview is one and in the strategic map is another, I don't know if that got fixed but it is not in the version found in this site which is marked as 1.13.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1