List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 pm
    —
I think it would be cool to have a names files with all the members, if it's too big for the game to handle, maybe the 500 or so most active.

#2: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
A Names mod, sounds good.  Mines already in there, my real name that is.

#3: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: Andreus PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 pm
    —
QM wrote (View Post):
A Names mod, sounds good.  Mines already in there, my real name that is.

Have you find any soldier, actually, have you already find yourself in any battle QM?

#4: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 pm
    —
Yes I have and try to preserve my sprite through battles and ops.  I have died quite a lot of times too.

#5: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: Andreus PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 pm
    —
Haha well, I try the same when playing CC3, but I sometimes get killed or incap. Hopefully I'm always healthy for the next battle...

#6: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:14 am
    —
can we post other peoples names and try to kill them?

#7: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 am
    —
This would be especially fun when playing a CCS or any other Team GC.

#8: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:50 am
    —
It would be fun writing an AAR using CCS members' names. I wonder who would be the hero, villain and coward hmmm...

#9: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:38 am
    —
Made the file, used the top 998 users with the most posts.

Some Screens.

Zappi and Tack.JPG
 Description:
Zappi and Anzac_ Tack
 Filesize:  120.57 KB
 Viewed:  5831 Time(s)

Zappi and Tack.JPG

davidssfx_Pzschreck_loader.JPG
 Description:
davidssfx in another Pzschreck
 Filesize:  114.79 KB

davidssfx_Pzschreck_loader.JPG

Dima and Sapa PzSchreck.JPG
 Description:
Dima and Sapa manning a pzschreck
 Filesize:  43.89 KB

Dima and Sapa PzSchreck.JPG

#10: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 am
    —
Attached is the GEnames.txt used, you can change the first two letters of the file name to any two letters used in the nations.txt, in the case of the Ground tactics mod these are:

US
GE
BR
FR
RU
CA
GE

just copy it to your \DATA\BASE Folder, be sure to backup the original.

Edit: Thanks to mooxe for providing the link to the members list.

Last edited by Pzt_Kanov on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

GENames.rar
 Description:
Names used by the GE nation

Download
 Filename:  GENames.rar
 Filesize:  5.77 KB
 Downloaded:  232 Time(s)

#11: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:46 am
    —
You're in trouble now

Dima is only the loader and Sapa the Gunner.

#12: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 am
    —
I have you as leader of a command team, they're going to be part of my assault, recon, diversion and AT force  Laughing

#13: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:51 am
    —
LOL... you lose.. better make me AI

#14: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 am
    —
ANZAC_Tack a driver? Shocked    You may wish to rethink that one mate!!! Wink

Very Happy

#15: Re: List of Members from CCS.net to **Names.txt Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:48 pm
    —
we  dont promote drink driving here in Australia

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1