How do I make full installs of cc5 mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: How do I make full installs of cc5 mods Author: Iron45 PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 am
    —
Hi

I've had a new PC running windows 7 for 3 months now and although I've managed to get cc5 to run against the AI I got into a terrible mess when I tried to use config manager to swap plugins, maybe full installs will help.

In addition I haven't managed to play a cc5 game online although I have made a connection over Hamachi and have no problem with TLD - all required ports are open. As windows 7 puts the game in Program Files(86) will it connect in multiplayer from that folder or will I have to edit the registry to bring it back to Program Files?

Thanks for any help

#2: Re: How do I make full installs of cc5 mods Author: Iron45 PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 am
    —
Solved the connection problem.  Its simple when you think about it.  Make a full install of cc5 but when it tries to install in C:\Program Files (x86) just redirect it to C:\Program Files then apply the CCV Patch 5.01a.  CfgV13 can find the files and connection is no problem.  I've played games successfully over Hamachi and Gameranger.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1