Editing German Sniper Teams in CC5 SDK mod.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Editing German Sniper Teams in CC5 SDK mod. Author: ninad1234Location: India PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 am
    —
Hii.
I m using Qclone for editiing German Sniper teams. But i can't understand the Point Blank value,Kill Rating, and the other values and also after editing and saving these values there is no change in gameplay.
Can anyone help me ?
Thnks in advance.

#2: Re: Editing German Sniper Teams in CC5 SDK mod. Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 pm
    —
There's a minimum range at which the weapon will fire.

The range between the Min range value to the PB value is the weapon's Point Blank range.

Say for example you have the sniper Kar98k min range at 1 meter and the Point blank value is at 20 meters, the range between 1 to 20 meters will have the kill rating of the PB Kill rating column. The close range starts from the PB range value and ends on the Close range value and so on.

Kill rating is the mm of steel a weapon can penetrate at a given range, there's like 25mm on an inch. I assume is on a completely straight vertical plate of homogenous steel.

I don't know why is not saving the changes, if you're editing the data of an installed mod, it will be erased if you uninstall said mod. For you to permanent make changes on the mod, you need to edit the files inside the Packages folders on the Config manager main dir, or to make back ups and manually replace them each time you want to use your modded files.

#3: Re: Editing German Sniper Teams in CC5 SDK mod. Author: ninad1234Location: India PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 pm
    —
thnks for the help.
All done but no effect in the gameplay.
I changed Experience & Morale to Elite, then I reset all the Values like Base Accuracy AP to 511 which is 100%,Range PB AP, Range (Close,Med,High) AP,Kill rating (PB,Close,Med,High) AP and saved the file as u said.
Bit there is no change  in the gameplay.
The Team I edited was Scharfshcutzen(G41) and the weapon is 7.92mm Gewehr 41.
Plz help.

#4: Re: Editing German Sniper Teams in CC5 SDK mod. Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:14 pm
    —
First: What do you mean with there's no change in gameplay? what change do you want to achieve?

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1