CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: TPMMLocation: Wolomin (near Warsaw), Poland PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:40 am
    —
Hi to all.

I need to admit, that I have a problem.
My overprotective router is blocking port UDP 16000, and the procedure of opening it is a bit complicated. Though, it may not be a problem - cause GR also says, that "I will not work unless you get rid of Hamachi!". We tried to play with MarkPL yesterday (mod: Africa), but we simply couldn't.

Interesting. Since I installed GR, Hamachi also has a major problem - I can ping virtually everyone, but no one can ping me.
Btw: GR told me (oh, yea, I know, that one do not speak to a programme, but...) that my problem with router is more than rare, but happens. So, I'm the lucky one!

Well, I need to get rid of one of these and make my overprotective router like the remaining program.

Pozdrawiam.

#22: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:49 pm
    —
Will there also be a CCS chat room?

I'd still like to be able to chat with a group of CC fans like we could with Hamachi.

GR nick - Dundradal

#23: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 pm
    —
Gold account members can create chat rooms which styay online as long as the creator stays connected to GR, or people can use the general chat rooms.

#24: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:01 pm
    —
So are you going to leave GR running like you did Hamachi? So as to expect a chat room fairly often?

#25: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 pm
    —
Join the Bar & Grill Chat Room

We can take it over. It's ours. Capture the VL.

#26: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:04 pm
    —
If people use it, yes. I'll host it now to test it out.

To view chat rooms click MY GAMES, and select HOSTED CHAT ROOMS.

edit--- after testing due to the chatroom closing if the hoster loses connection or wants to host a game, hosting a chatroom is not ideal.

#27: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:46 pm
    —
Wonderfully Great News mooxe!  

Sounds like we are finally getting into the zone!!!!!

;p

Sorry ~ almost couldn't help that! one :)

Now all we need is our chat Back (room) too!  

Tks mooxe and Brake!  Very Happy

#28: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:38 pm
    —
Should we then try and make Bar & Grill our meeting place?

#29: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: Iron45 PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:37 pm
    —
Since my first use of Gameranger when I experienced lag, i have used it a number of times since with a different opponent without problem.  Indeed it seems to work as well as Hamachi and better than Gamespy.

#30: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:24 pm
    —
edit

#31: Re: CCS Hamachi networks closing October 29th Author: mikwarleo PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 pm
    —
for those of you who might still want to use Hamachi - the network will now be staying open indefinately

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2