My Saint-Petersburg & Kaliningrad pictures..
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: My Saint-Petersburg & Kaliningrad pictures.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:23 pm
    —
Hey all.
I decided to make a new thread for my pics cause there is alot of them.
I visited Saint-Petersburg and Kaliningrad (former Germany´s East Prussia capital Königsberg).
Sorry I´m too lazy to name every picture, but I hope that you enjoy these.

StP:

Paper check, get ready to show your passport & visa, emigration card and registration card.

Master

Marshal Tsukov

Emeritas

Kaliningrad:

Old german fortress

It´s a long way from Mexico

House of the Soviets

Russian 5000 ruble bill where you can see actually China

Main square

Old Stock Exchange

Entrance to Germany´s HQ during battle of Königsberg in WWII

Ultimatum/propaganda leaflet sent to the German troops (Wir kapitulieren nie! .... uhm, yes you did)

Entrance to the city from hundreds of years ago

Russian T-34 tank hit from side (PaK40)

And special thank you/spasiba for the Marshal of the Russian 45th Guards Infantry Division, the man behind many great mods and of course a very good friend: Mr. Dima.

#2: Re: My Saint-Petersburg & Kaliningrad pictures.. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:06 pm
    —
Nice pix, thanks.

#3: Re: My Saint-Petersburg & Kaliningrad pictures.. Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm
    —
Thank you!

#4: Re: My Saint-Petersburg & Kaliningrad pictures.. Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:06 am
    —
Cool!

#5: Re: My Saint-Petersburg & Kaliningrad pictures.. Author: Hesus PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm
    —
Some nice pictures you have here.

#6: Re: My Saint-Petersburg & Kaliningrad pictures.. Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:30 pm
    —
Something tells me Timo has many more cool pictures from this trip that could be interested for ww2 fans Wink.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1