Plugin installation problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Plugin installation problem Author: tomchm PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:29 pm
    —
I have a problem with plugin installation. The Config says that Install.txt is missing.
The problem is that I don't know where to get this file, because I didn't find it
in the .zip files at all. Neither I know how to create such a file.

Could you help me?

#2: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: yuma PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:37 am
    —
What version of close combat and what mod?

#3: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: tomchm PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:07 am
    —
CC3 Eastern Front, the DOF mod. I can't also install cc30b patch.

#4: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 am
    —
what operating System?

Are you logged in as administrator?

#5: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: tomchm PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:24 am
    —
System Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit.
I'm logged as administrator.

#6: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:26 am
    —
tried running in compatibility mode

right click on the exe and choose XP

#7: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: tomchm PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 pm
    —
This doesn't help at all.

#8: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 pm
    —
ok

Buy Cross of Iron and you will get a better all round experience.

#9: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: Andreus PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:00 pm
    —
Laughing

#10: Re: Plugin installation problem Author: Iron45 PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:16 pm
    —
I'm not sure whether this is the first time you have used config manager or not but I suspect that there has been a problem either in use or when its been setup.

Install.txt is a text file created I think by config manager when it produces the packages folder for each mod.  If you look in the packages folder System/Packages/'your mod' the text file should be there.  If it isn't then try the following.  Exit config manager, delete the appropriate package,  Make sure the pugin is in the plugins folder and then fire up config manager.  That way I believe it should produce another packages folder for your mod and another Install.txt file.  If you open up the text file you'll see it has all the details in there that are required to install the mod.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1