Extremely High CPU use when on the CCS forum...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Extremely High CPU use when on the CCS forum... Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 pm
    —
So, I have a serious problem with using the forum. Every time I load it my CPU usage goes from about 20-30% up to 98%. I'm pretty sure it's caused by the moving shoutbox because disabling it used to stop the slowdown.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox.

#2: Re: Extremely High CPU use when on the CCS forum... Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:22 pm
    —
Ask Schrecken for the latest Windows 7 business ultra mega orgasm version.
Only 1000$.

#3: Re: Extremely High CPU use when on the CCS forum... Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 pm
    —
No problems here...using Firefox with AdBlock Plus addon enabled.
But loading the forum for the first time does put a lot of load on the CPU...about 70-80% load.

#4: Re: Extremely High CPU use when on the CCS forum... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:31 am
    —
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):
No problems here...using Firefox with AdBlock Plus addon enabled.
But loading the forum for the first time does put a lot of load on the CPU...about 70-80% load.

Wheres the adblock plus addon?

#5: Re: Extremely High CPU use when on the CCS forum... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 am
    —
Found it.
Thanks for the heads up on that.I love it.

Anyone got a way of telling what sites eat up the most internet Bandwith?
Or data if you want to call it.

#6: Re: Extremely High CPU use when on the CCS forum... Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:52 pm
    —
Just to remind you guys, the ads here pay for the site.

#7: Re: Extremely High CPU use when on the CCS forum... Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:31 am
    —
You can always disable AdBlock Plus for CCS  Wink

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1