Kursk Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Kursk Mod Author: Andreus PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 pm
    —
I was wandering the other day through the combat camera and happen to find a gallery for a mod for the Battle of Kursk (Here).
Vehicles were done and seems that the BGs, strat map and menus too.

Seeing that the forum isn't there anymore, no further reference on this is given and the last picture dates from 2006, I guess it's dead   Sad  ...
I'll ask anyway, do you guys know anything of this mod? It's a shame, it really looks amazing, really good work done...

Thanks!

#2: Re: Kursk Mod Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:13 pm
    —
I agree  Crying or Very sad

#3: Re: Kursk Mod Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:48 pm
    —
Yes, this would have been a *beautiful* mod. Judging by the few pictures available the artwork was of the highest quality.

I wanted to steal it!

Very Happy

#4: Re: Kursk Mod Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm
    —
It does look good!

Unfortunately though with no news for years it is most likely dead for good. Would have been nice if the work could have been passed on to someone and or the community to finish it....

#5: Re: Kursk Mod Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:01 am
    —
Who de hell started the battle of kursk mod & did not finish it :D

Give it to me i ll finish ! answer me now !! Very Happy Very Happy

#6: Re: Kursk Mod Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 am
    —
The picture properties say it was uploaded by waldganger - http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Profile&mode=viewprofile&u=1678

#7: Re: Kursk Mod Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am
    —
Any way to 'trace' the owner/maker of the mod and persuade them to release it?  Smile

#8: Re: Kursk Mod Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 pm
    —
yeah i wonder who was making it, the stratmap & batalion groups looked very promising !!

I would suggest.. to give all batalions a certain cache.. with that I mean is like for example in der kessel stalingrad mod.. each bg has their own heritance en their own picture & units... you had italian, polish, romanian batalions but even german batalions, with a nice graphic foto of the leader or the unit & the bg's were all different of eachother, really diverse very enjoyable!

#9: Re: Kursk Mod Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:03 am
    —
yeah Waldganger was making the mod.  he was having trouible getting maps for it though.  I banged together a few and sent them to him a couple of years ago

#10: Re: Kursk Mod Author: Armed_Forces PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 am
    —
The Khalkha mod also died. Crying or Very sad

#11: Re: Kursk Mod Author: paxroma PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:09 am
    —
come on!go!go!go!

#12: Re: Kursk Mod Author: CC_CO PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:32 pm
    —
Indeed the pictures looks awesome. sad it hasn't been finished. Lets hope that someday the modder will decide to continue the work.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1