Problem with running torrent...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Problem with running torrent... Author: mike942 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 am
    —
Ok, so i got the torrent for this game. have the game installed, but when i go to play an error comes up saying. "install drive not a CD-Rom, please install with CD-Rom"

Anyone know how i can get around this?

#2: Re: Problem with running torrent... Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 am
    —
You need to download a CDROM or call Mooxe

#3: Re: Problem with running torrent... Author: mike942 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:28 am
    —
...ok, and how do i go about doing that?

#4: Re: Problem with running torrent... Author: mike942 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:48 am
    —
no crack i can get?

#5: Re: Problem with running torrent... Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 am
    —
here you go

http://www.ryanross.net/cc/

#6: Re: Problem with running torrent... Author: HoogleyLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:48 am
    —
Now, schrecken, why are you being so helpful to somebody who is after cracks?  I thought you were against this sort of thing.

Cool  Wink

#7: Re: Problem with running torrent... Author: mike942 PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 am
    —
link didnt work, but thanks.

#8: Re: Problem with running torrent... Author: Andreus PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm
    —
Got to love the ryan ross site link  Laughing

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1