H2H GC with CC:LSA
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: H2H GC with CC:LSA Author: Slyguy3129Location: Texas, USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 pm
    —
Hello gentlemen. Just got bit by the CC bug again here a few weeks back and found that they re-released CC2. Now after getting the hang of the gameplay again I am ready to take on an opponent. I honestly don't mind which side I play, I personally would prefer Allies but again, no skin off my nose if I am not.

Also I understand that most of you guys who play GCs H2H probably have a better idea of what restrictions to impose to make a fun experience. So I am open to suggestion as I have no current limitations or game settings in mind.

As far as my schedule. I live in Texas which is CST. I work from 16:15 to around 2, 2:30 Monday through Friday sometimes Saturdays. I am off most of the times on Sat and Sun and these days would more than likely see the most playing time.

Anyways looking forward to meeting new friends on the battlefield. Its nice to see CC is still alive and well after all these years!

#2: Re: H2H GC with CC:LSA Author: Verluste PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 pm
    —
whats your gameranger nickname?

#3: Re: H2H GC with CC:LSA Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm
    —
If you want to win play as the allies

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2632995

Playing as the Germans will offer a much greater challenge.

#4: Re: H2H GC with CC:LSA Author: Priapus PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:47 pm
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
Playing as the Germans will offer an impossible challenge.

corrected.

#5: Re: H2H GC with CC:LSA Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:55 pm
    —
hmmm...

September 1944 and I guess that was the situation for the German army.

#6: Re: H2H GC with CC:LSA Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:35 pm
    —
You know Market Garden failed right?

#7: Re: H2H GC with CC:LSA Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:53 pm
    —
So did Goodwood... and yet

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1