LSA for sale
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: LSA for sale Author: zon PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:00 pm
    —
I am selling a new, unopened CC:LSA on ebay.
Get it!

#2: Re: LSA for sale Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:07 pm
    —
PM Schrecken.

P.S. You are crazy if you think that someone will buy it for that price.

#3: Re: LSA for sale Author: zon PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:23 pm
    —
Start bid is $10 cheaper than regular price.

#4: Re: LSA for sale Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:13 pm
    —
The seller here, zon, has an advantage. Someone may see this awesome game forsale at EBay and avoid seeing all the bug reports and beta patches at Matrix Games. This is a pretty good scheme!

#5: Re: LSA for sale Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 pm
    —
Hey... you Got $35 for WaR and tLD... what justifies the price hike?

#6: Re: LSA for sale Author: zon PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm
    —
Consider it economic stimulus.

#7: Re: LSA for sale Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 pm
    —
Did you stole it from store?

#8: Re: LSA for sale Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:08 am
    —
Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
Did you stole it from store?

The store stole from him.

#9: Re: LSA for sale Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am
    —
How's the canadian dollar going compared to US dollar?

We've just waved as we cruised pat parity with US$

#10: Re: LSA for sale Author: zon PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:18 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
How's the canadian dollar going compared to US dollar?

We've just waved as we cruised pat parity with US$

I'm getting ready to wave. $35 U.S. isn't what it used to be here.

#11: Re: LSA for sale Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:56 am
    —
Put it away and pretend you didn't pay for it... one day you'll play it again and you wont need the torrent.

#12: Re: LSA for sale Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 am
    —
If you purchase LSA you get a free download... this is exactly the same as what you get in the box.

Zon will have the DL so doesn't really need the box.. no printed manual with LSA (and it does say The Longest day anyway)

#13: Re: LSA for sale Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:06 pm
    —
$40 is just too much.
I bought WAR because of it being BotB and I like the whole Arnhem Campaign too, but I can't see buying anymore of the re-releases for anything over $20.

#14: Re: LSA for sale Author: zon PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:16 pm
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
If you purchase LSA you get a free download... this is exactly the same as what you get in the box.

Zon will have the DL so doesn't really need the box.. no printed manual with LSA (and it does say The Longest day anyway)

I have a completely different download, purchased separately, with a different serial number from the box version. The two are not connected at all.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1