Operation: Monty's Gamble - Mod for LSA
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#16: Re: Operation: Monty's Gamble - Mod for LSA Author: HoogleyLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:40 am
    —
Not a lot has happened in the last 3 months.  Work has consumed a lot of time and energy.  Things seem to have settled down this month - thank christ - and I actually have time to think now, so I should hopefully get back into it soon.  The German units list is the big hurdle at the moment.  I might have to steer around that one for the time being.

#17: Re: Operation: Monty's Gamble - Mod for LSA Author: Andreus PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:02 pm
    —
So Hoogley, any new on this?

#18: Re: Operation: Monty's Gamble - Mod for LSA Author: buufaceLocation: Thailand PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:04 am
    —
We're all counting on you Hoogley !  To make LSA worth playing !

#19: Re: Operation: Monty's Gamble - Mod for LSA Author: Slyguy3129Location: Texas, USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 pm
    —
Andreus wrote (View Post):
Great job Hoogley, you're our hope in making LSA's GC playable!

Is there any way to avoid XXX from crossing blown up bridges in the strat map?
I thought making one-way maps could work, but as long as the full map falls on allied hands once it explodes, they'll have the exit VL to keep moving forward...

I'm a bit confused. How is the current GC unplayable? I'm not having any troubles playing it verses the Human, or the AI?

If you are unable to play the GC there is something wrong on your end.

#20: Re: Operation: Monty's Gamble - Mod for LSA Author: Andreus PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm
    —
Bringing this back from the grave, I guess Hoogley's gone as well as the mod? Sad...

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1