GrogsBOB for CCIV...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: GrogsBOB for CCIV... Author: FUTURELocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:11 am
    —
This mod is still up on my site. Very Happy With other stuff I did yonks ago for CC. http://www.wargamer.com/Hosted/CloseCombatFuture/index.htmClick on the WWW button below.

#2:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:19 pm
    —
should also be in the CC4 submod section of this site

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:21 pm
    —
Yeah we already have them Future. What I will do thought is add the info you put in your downloads to ours. We prefer to have the files on our own site rather than wargamer so we can manage our own broken links and have control of the content on our site...

I will definetly add the details you put in your descriptions... btw have any screenshots youd like to add to the descirptions? If you do, send them to me.... we'd love to add em.

MOOXE

#4:  Author: FUTURELocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:50 pm
    —
mooxe wrote:
Yeah we already have them Future. What I will do thought is add the info you put in your downloads to ours. We prefer to have the files on our own site rather than wargamer so we can manage our own broken links and have control of the content on our site...

I will definetly add the details you put in your descriptions... btw have any screenshots youd like to add to the descirptions? If you do, send them to me.... we'd love to add em.

MOOXE

I uploaded to this site some of the mods off my site and also included descriptions for each one. I am awaiting an email to confirm them. Very Happy

#5:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:59 pm
    —
I am on it... will work on it tonite... or tomorrow.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1