Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#21: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 am
    —
To be kind...will not happend again...

#22: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 am
    —
Dare I ask - who is my CC double?  Laughing

#23: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: Andreus PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:02 am
    —
If your double loves you as much as Sapa does with Firefox, you better not know...

#24: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:39 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
I think that proves it

;)

But to explain

I asked Firefox to snd me an email... and you did

Quote:
Thanks guys...got it.

Are you telling us that Sapa is me? because it would be the most stupid that I have read on the world. At difference from you, if I can, I use always the same nickname on the net.

#25: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:46 am
    —
Well , I've never seen them both in the same room at the same time, so.... that proves it.  Wink

#26: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 am
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
Well , I've never seen them both in the same room at the same time, so.... that proves it.  Wink

Please, you should search Nomada_Firefox on google and next you will have good conclusions.

Perhaps schrecken has thought this because he is the type of guy which he uses different nicknames for each web site but I do not make the same, I do not need hide me from the others as a rat or to make a clone from me on each site. Wink

#27: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 pm
    —
LOL....I Love It!

#28: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
Dare I ask - who is my CC double?  Laughing

Laughing

#29: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm
    —
So, did the stratmap guide arrive, or didn't it?

#30: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:36 am
    —
You have alreadfy posted in that thread which starts with this lin k

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/ClassicCC/MapMaking/strat.htm

#31: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm
    —
After posting here.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2