Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: pagskier PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:37 pm
    —
WHen I get on LSA
it goes to main screen instead of MP
and in gameranger when I host it says it`s already open or something like that

In TLD I get to Multiplayer but nothing more

I need help please!

#2: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: pagskier PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:51 pm
    —
and it works for CCV and all mods!

#3: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:54 pm
    —
Works fine for me with every CC.

#4: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: pagskier PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:05 am
    —
But anyone would have an Idea of why it doesn`t work?
they are all with latest patch and all

#5: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: pagskier PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 am
    —
I need help!

#6: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:01 am
    —
LSA just stalled at main screen on GR.

Same with the client.

#7: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:18 am
    —
If you get a stall, sometimes you can continue yourself to multiplayer and either host the game or attempt to join and it will work. Somehow GameRanger gets  "lost" in LSA and does not click the buttons.

#8: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: pagskier PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:29 pm
    —
I tried that and it doesn't work...
it goes to the empty MP screen without waiting for other player or even myself

#9: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: Von_Gruber PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 pm
    —
Not that I know anything being a bit of a rookie myself but......
When I've started a game in gameranger, LSA ....the game on my computer that is.....is not open.
Gameranger opens it and makes the multiplayer connection.
Perhaps you already have the game open?

#10: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm
    —
yed a whole Grand Campaign of LSA on GameRanger

Brilliant!

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2632995

#11: Re: Gameranger doesn`t work for me for LSA and TLD Author: pagskier PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 am
    —
No i don`t have the game open  at all
it sucks I want to play online!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1