Problem with using saved old CC5 battle in TLD Classic CC5
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Problem with using saved old CC5 battle in TLD Classic CC5 Author: Spud007 PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:16 am
    —
Hi all. A mate and I have an old Invasion Normandy CC5.01 GC game saved which we would like to start up again. We were hoping to use the "classic" CC5 game in TLD but I couldn't see it in the saved games area (I am sure I copied the game into the right directory as I can see the other games listed there). I can see the game in my old Invasion Normandy CC5 but as I'm using Windows 7 I'd prefer to use the TLD CC5 because the map scrolling during battles is much more controlled.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Is it at all possible to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Spud007

#2: Re: Problem with using saved old CC5 battle in TLD Classic C Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 am
    —
I don think you can use the saved game from 5.01 in the "new" version...

#3: Re: Problem with using saved old CC5 battle in TLD Classic C Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:30 am
    —
Won't work

#4: Re: Problem with using saved old CC5 battle in TLD Classic C Author: Spud007 PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 am
    —
OK thanks for the info. It is a pity since we have been playing this GC for a long time (nearly 7 years!)

#5: Re: Problem with using saved old CC5 battle in TLD Classic C Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:52 am
    —
keep playing CC5... when you've finished the campaign move on to the next version.

;)

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1