Need help to get changes made to LSA
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Need help to get changes made to LSA Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 am
    —
Gents
if you think that LSA has issues that need to be fixed YOU need to post over at Matrix forums....
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=834&p=&tmode=1&smode=1

in LSA tech support. theres 3 or 4 threads there that are talking about Tank vs tank issues and A/T gun issues and its a ghost town there as far as CCĂ©rs posting there thoughts.
if you think that the A/T guns need work [ and i cant see why you wouldnt.there a joke compared to GJS ] and tk vs tk combat needs work....can you post over there PLEASE???
thanks

#2: Re: Need help to get changes made to LSA Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:41 am
    —
jesus you guys...doesnt any one want to make this game better???? it has ssooo much potential.......i cant do this myself..........its like a graveyard over there..just me basically trying to get changes made....and they wont make changes based on 1 person it seems..... Rolling Eyes

HEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEEE

#3: Re: Need help to get changes made to LSA Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:53 pm
    —
My dear Steiner..has been fighting ever since the release of WaR, lack of tools and the changes from adb to txt...

"Where have all the modmakers gone, long time passing, where have the modmakers gone, long time ago. Where have all the modmakers gone, gone to graveyards everyone, when will they ever learn, when will they ever learn... Crying or Very sad "

Mats

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1