mmm
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:53 am
    —
So to cut a long story short is it worth getting?

#2: Re: mmm Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:17 am
    —
I think so....

- All WAR enhancements/fixes included
- Extended ForcePool list to display 25 units as opposed to the 20 that stock CC5 displayed.
- Night battles
- Off-board or off-map support quantities now tied to difficulty level
- Random paratrooper starting VL's on some maps
- Game can now be played in Windowed mode. Love being able to surf or do other while the troops are crawling around

Plus there is supposed to be at least one more patch/update on the way to add the LSA path finding improvements.

#3: Re: mmm Author: Amgot PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 am
    —
Additionally, you will soon be able to play the great Meuse 1940 mod with it!  Wink

#4: Re: mmm Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 am
    —
I say buy it.
It is in Matrix Store now for 22€ (Europe, digital download).

Merry Christmas says Schrecken, ho ho!

Quote:
- Game can now be played in Windowed mode. Love being able to surf or do other while the troops are crawling around

Thats a feature I like very much.

#5: Re: mmm Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:43 am
    —
Meuse mod coming and GJS

Not to mention Ground tactics, Bloody Omaha, tLD score mod, tLD classic mod and Battle of the Bulge already available.

#6: Re: mmm Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:26 am
    —
Just need the "final" TLD and WAR patch for Meuse...

It has a lot of improvements though still not everything I wanted years ago but the commitment/effort to get there I just don't have anymore....

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1