Western Front Mod for CCMT
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 pm
    —
Hi all!

Under construction.....

Graphics: 85%
Tanks.azp:100%
Guns.azp:100%
Shadows.azp:100%
Sounds and Voices:100%
Data.txt:95%

I have to do a selection of the best battles.......Utah,Omaha,Gold,Juno,Sword,Carentan,Bastogne.....

I hope to finish for Christmas and can enjoy

Here are some pictures

#2: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm
    —
Idea

Last edited by Stwa on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm
    —
Hi Stwa!

Comrade........ is a good idea Wink

With the amount of replies to this post I think this mod will be spectacular and the whole world without stopping play Wink

When finished soon I will put a download link Wink

CCMT trash?????

#4: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 pm
    —
Idea

#5: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:07 am
    —
Must admit haven't started CCMT for a while but your mod might get me to do that....

Looking forward to giving it a try when you release it!!!

#6: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 am
    —
Quote:
Its just NOT RIGHT, to download a mod, make a few changes, and then up-load it as your own work.  Exclamation

Just call it a mod of a mod.... the stwa experience.

#7: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:52 am
    —
Idea

#8: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:55 am
    —
Idea

Last edited by Stwa on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: zon PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:25 am
    —
Hey, looks promising. I'd love to see some of your vehicle graphics as well. Don't forget to use the Redux exe for a bunch of fixes to the game.

#10: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:59 am
    —
Hi all!

Many thanks for your help zon;)

explain the project.......

data.txt copy are original with the help CCMT and TLD Workbooks.
You need only compare the number of columns and copy and paste. Wink

I observe that the base WAR and TLD are the same but expanded.

data Original of TLD
Tanks.azp are original of TLD
Guns.azp,Shadows.azp original of TLD
Icons weapons Will use the icons WAR to be better than TLD
sounds and music original TLD.

My idea was to make the correct base

everage the large amount of material that has STWA

And to a large selection of the best battles of the western front and stage operation overlord,market garden,battle of the bulge,scheldt,etc,etc

#11: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:43 pm
    —
Maybe an accompanying War conversion...which i just happen to have 80% complete.

What do you think?

maybe for the new year though

strat0572.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  124.92 KB
 Viewed:  13734 Time(s)

strat0572.jpg

#12: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:08 pm
    —
Idea

Last edited by Stwa on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#13: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:22 am
    —
Hi all!

Schrecken...if you want I can send you the database WAR.....first started with WAR

would be nice to get together and make a great mod for CCMT Wink

Unfortunately I am a madman of CC.....maybe korea, I have several original maps CC3......or Iraq with the map TIGRIS of Gulf War CC3.hurt was that I lost the map HUE CITY for CC3 Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

MAKE A TEAM FOR ALL THE GODS!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

#14: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 pm
    —
@ schrecken

I had finished the conversion CCMT-WAR

I create a link and send it???OK??

#15: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:56 pm
    —
info [at] closecombatwar [dot] com

;)

#16: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:19 am
    —
is this released already???

#17: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 pm
    —
please give me a little more time, will soon not despair

#18: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 pm
    —
Release when you can.... This is not your job....

#19: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 am
    —
I understand Tejszd;)

while this is just all can enjoy CCMT-WAR

#20: Re: Western Front Mod for CCMT Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:56 am
    —
Idea

Last edited by Stwa on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3