Im playing and playing..
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Im playing and playing.. Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:20 pm
    —
And i still cant stand the girlie soldiers...i can understand that the soldiers starts to retreit when they comes under fire, but if they are crawling why in hell must they start running and get massacred....

btw, the waypoint function can be removed now with the girls because it doesent have any function anymore....Sad

#2: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Laszlo PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:13 pm
    —
Well, I also realized that the soldiers are more coward than before Smile
However, do you know how to avoid that problem, when the germans automatically lose when they blow up the bridge? I think its a very bad part of the game and therefore its almost useless to blow up a bridge, especially in a single battle. Thank you and Merry Christmas :)

Laszlo

#3: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:10 pm
    —
Laszlo wrote (View Post):
Well, I also realized that the soldiers are more coward than before Smile
However, do you know how to avoid that problem, when the germans automatically lose when they blow up the bridge? I think its a very bad part of the game and therefore its almost useless to blow up a bridge, especially in a single battle. Thank you and Merry Christmas :)

Laszlo

Open Data / Base / Campaign and change this from 1 to 0 ;)

But you have to start on a new campaign of course
# Force retreat on bridge demolition (1 = yes, 0 = no)

#4: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Laszlo PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:08 pm
    —
Thank you for the quick answer, however I cant find it, even if I searched the keywords in correct txt file. And whats up if I would like to change only one map? Thank you and sorry for my stupid questions... L

#5: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:05 pm
    —
You cant change that option on just one map

Had to make pictures step 1 - 4- Look in your Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem folder!

2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.29 KB
 Viewed:  7534 Time(s)

2.jpg

3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.06 KB

3.jpg

4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  181.8 KB

4.jpg

#6: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:08 pm
    —
sorry this is picture 1

1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.42 KB
 Viewed:  7530 Time(s)

1.jpg

#7: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Laszlo PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:33 pm
    —
Smile Thank you, its really nice from you Smile
However, I was able to find the correct folder and file before as well, but mine is totally different and it has less text - of course i know the scroll at the right and down as well Smile
Maybe because of a missing patch or I dont know why. My idea is (if you dont mind!) that I would like to ask that file via email, mine is laszlo_hungary [at] freemail [dot] hu - well, now you know that Im Hungarian :)

Thank you!

#8: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:54 pm
    —
Well..hmmm..if you dont have that file you cant play the game...i suggest you should reinstall it Wink

#9: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Laszlo PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:38 pm
    —
I have that file, but its different, it has less text Smile (Otherwise I have v5.60)

#10: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:50 am
    —
Quote:
btw, the waypoint function can be removed now with the girls because it doesent have any function anymore....Sad

i use waypoints all the time.. it won't be removed as it is a usefull and valuable tool.

#11: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:54 am
    —
Laszlo wrote (View Post):
I have that file, but its different, it has less text Smile (Otherwise I have v5.60)

Im almost sure of that the Campaign txt is not changed in the patches, if so you can just download the latest patch, right?

#12: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:36 pm
    —
Something odd with your LSA version Laszlo if you do not have those lines....

Try installing again from scratch and if that doesn't work you can contact Matrix support....

#13: Re: Im playing and playing.. Author: Laszlo PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:55 pm
    —
Thank you guys, the patches worked Smile

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1