My heroes!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: My heroes! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 pm
    —
Has been holding the Valkenswaard for two days now together with a single Fallschirmjäger Command Team Very Happy

Hero from Walkensvaard.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  134.65 KB
 Viewed:  8599 Time(s)

Hero from Walkensvaard.jpg

#2: Re: My heroes! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:30 pm
    —
Way to use that Stug III Sapa!

That is one thing LSA brought back that CC2/CC3 had; desperate holding actions by very limited forces....

#3: Re: My heroes! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 am
    —
Thanks! Smile He survived one more battle will post another picture. Destroyed 2 more Shermans, now counting 10! Strange that Horrocks have not used any airsupport or heavy artillery yet Question

#4: Re: My heroes! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 am
    —
Have XXX corps moved off Valkenswaard?

#5: Re: My heroes! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:08 am
    —
No, im holding them back Wink they are attacking but my StuG is picking them one by one Very Happy

Image2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  168.49 KB
 Viewed:  8562 Time(s)

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.06 KB
 Viewed:  8562 Time(s)

Image1.jpg

#6: Re: My heroes! Author: Laszlo PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 am
    —
Congratulation Smile

#7: Re: My heroes! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:01 pm
    —
Has anyone noticed this? look at my screenshot above with the stratmap. Playing the GC on day 3 now and has only two German units at Valkenswaard. Every turn i play there is NO battle at Valkenswaard...hmmm Question

#8: Re: My heroes! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm
    —
eh?

You just said you destroyed 11 tanks at Valkenswaard???

how can you have no battle and yet inflict casualties?

#9: Re: My heroes! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:04 am
    —
Are you resting the BO BG on Valkenswaard? The IA could be resting too thus there would be no fighting and no way for new BG's of XXX corp to appear.

#10: Re: My heroes! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
eh?

You just said you destroyed 11 tanks at Valkenswaard???

how can you have no battle and yet inflict casualties?

Yes i did but the last 4 turns there has been no battle at all at Valkenswaard...can i see if the enemy BG is resting?

Image1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  179.13 KB
 Viewed:  8514 Time(s)

Image1.jpg

#11: Re: My heroes! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:43 am
    —
Hmmm... I can't see how you can REST a BO BG?

I don't think you can give a BO any order apart from auto merge when a mobile BG passes by.

#12: Re: My heroes! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:33 am
    —
Hmmm... I can't see how you can REST a BO BG?

I don't think you can give a BO any order apart from auto merge when a mobile BG passes by.

Ohhh my good...

1.Been playing the GC as Germans

2.Fought a great battle at Valkenswaard with the static German BG

3.Destroyed about 11 Brittish tanks a killing a lot of soldiers

4.Holding the map with a StuG and a FJ Command unit

5.The last 4 turns in the GC there has not been any battles on the Valkenswaard map!

6.My static German BG is still there together with 2 Brittish BGs and there is no battle at all! and no BG from the 30th Corps has passed through to Eindhoven because i still holds the exit VL

7.Do you understand now??? Rolling Eyes

#13: Re: My heroes! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 am
    —
of course... why have you repeated yourself?

but...once more for luck would be good.

#14: Re: My heroes! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:05 am
    —
please attach a saved game file.

any earlier saves would be useful too.

btw... what version of LSA are you playing with? (fingers crossed it is not one of mooxes torrent copies)

#15: Re: My heroes! Author: tedy28 PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 am
    —
Now you will questioned Sapa Smile)))

#16: Re: My heroes! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:18 pm
    —
please attach a saved game file.

any earlier saves would be useful too.

btw... what version of LSA are you playing with? (fingers crossed it is not one of mooxes torrent copies)

I dont bother to answer this question..why do you have to be such an a _ _ _ _ _ e mr customer support? :o

and you people wonder why the modding communtiy is dead...

#17: Re: My heroes! Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 am
    —
Sometimes, I wish there was a dedicated thread for customer support.  Idea

Surelly someone has already thought of that.

That way, the customer support types could be restricted to those threads only.  Idea

Or perhaps the customer support types could perform this role at the vendor website, where ever that is.  Idea

#18: Re: My heroes! Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:26 am
    —
Comment aside; the saved game file would hopefully allow the developer to see why there is no combat happening and provide a fix....

I wonder since a BO BG can not be rested by the player that the AI either determines the status of both or only the AI BG's are used determine if the BG's are resting???

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1